Thunder Dome Winter flames race the wind
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Jolon's tail wagged a little when he saw that the things he had said made her proud of the land they were currently sitting in. A smile appeared on his face when she thanked him, he hadn't had such a comfortable conversation since the day he had stranded here as a rogue. You're welcome. He replied rather gently. When Asterr said that she found his name appealing, he was confused. He normally didn't get admiration for his name, for it was a very common name in the land where he had come from. He figured Asterr was born and raised in a place far away from the place he called home as a pup, so he took the compliment with a small nod and a thank you. Thank you, I assume you're not from nearby where I was born. It was a pretty prevalent name at the time. Jolon found himself more and more comfortable with this she-wolf. 

She answered his question detailed, just the way Jolon liked it. It sounded like this was a good place for him to get a fresh start. The way she described it, it would be perfect for him to meet others and finally call a place home again. She mentioned something about betraying, which was the last thing Jolon would ever do to someone he had sworn to be loyal to. In his eyes, it was one of the lowest thing any wolf could do. Asterr seemed like a great leader, one who Jolon would gladly swear loyalty to. 

You look like you will be a great leader, to me and to whoever follows you. So, I will gladly swear my adherence to you and your supporters. Jolon spoke with seriousness and devotion. To make it more official, he bowed a little but it was highly uncomfortable in the way he was already sitting. Betrayal is not in my nature. You have my word. Jolon got up from the uncomfortable pose he was in and looked Asterr in her eyes. I offer strength and protection to the tribe. I will help in any way I possibly can. So with this, will you accept my humble offer? Jolon was nervous to what she was going to say. He had chosen his words carefully and had spoken them with clear devotion. Now, he awaited an answer.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 06, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 06, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 06, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 07, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Jolon - January 08, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Winter flames race the wind - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 06:34 PM