Sleeping Dragon of all the things i left behind, i miss my heart the most
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Thuringwethil blended in well with the shadows that worked to encompass her, and if not for the strength of her scent Gyda might have very well considered the fact that she'd simply imagined the other woman's silhouette against the shadows of the cave she'd found. Gyda was unfamiliar with this particular territory but she was grateful she had found her way here, nevertheless; and not just because it offered shelter from the buffering and frigid winds. Though to say that she expected to see Thuringwethil in Teekon, would be a lie. Driven by her haunting dreams of her father — dreams that while gone left her feeling more restless in their absence — she had not had much time for goodbyes, though when she had left Odinn's Cove she had anticipated to return. She had not expected to find here what she did: Stavanger  Bay and Ragnar abandoned. For reasons Gyda could not quite puzzle out yet knowing these things made her realize that she needed to stay — not that she had any true idea of why she felt that way other than she trusted Dagrún to run the Cove and lead it towards the greatness Ragnar had once had it.

Gyda discerned the movement of the other woman's ear in her direction and then her eyes slowly begun to open revealing gray colored irises. auðvitað, Gyda murmured to the other woman watching as she rose and took a few steps closer, a soft warmth spreading to her cheeks when she heard the endearment term come from the other woman in a purl. “It is hard for me not to see you,” The Scandinavian spoke mirroring the steps the darker woman, drawing closer and eliminating the distance that had been between them previously. When she was close enough Gyda pressed her muzzle into the other woman's neck in an embrace and greeting. “I did not think to see you here,” Gyda confessed, heavily accented voice soft. “What has happened? Are you well?” The viking queen asked into the fur of her companion, pulling back on slightly so that she might take in Thuringwethil's face once more.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread