Lost Creek Hollow Member?
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
The female — whose name he still hadn't gotten — spoke that she had an interest in healing and confessed that she'd never had an opportunity to learn. Lagon's brows furrowed ever so slightly, at that. It didn't seem right to him — anyone should have been presented with every chance to learn what interested them. Even Ronin, tyrannical and horrible as to the dragon as he'd been had taught him fight by sparring because Sveinx had been too old to and Seoul had feared her lover would be hurt. Not necessarily by Lagon himself but more of an accident. “I see,” Lagon drew in a thoughtful breath for a moment before he spoke once more, “well if you get accepted I don't forsee there being any restrictions on learning the medic trade, if that's what you wish to do, although I don't think we have any medics currently.” Which might mean she would have to outsource her lessons but even so it would probably be a good thing to have a medic.

Lagon didn't comment when she chose to express that she'd always wanted to belong but he understood how traveling alone could make one feel lonely. As a social butterfly by nature he'd felt quite lonely before he found the Hollow, especially because Scatha had chosen to stay in Naga Veil Forest with Sveinx and Seoul (no matter how hard Lagon had selfishly begged his sister to go with him). “I didn't catch your name, by the way,” Lagon pressed, figuring that it would be better if he had a name to introduce her as to which ever leader appeared. “but I'll go ahead and call for one of the Hollow's leaders. They will be able to make the final decision and maybe ask you any question I might have missed.” Lagon spoke, preparing her before he sent up a howl calling for @Mordecai or @Harlyn knowing that while the latter was heavily pregnant that Luke was out of commission for the moment (or rather Lagon didn't want to bother his healing) and it was likely going to be one of the alpha's that answered his call.
Messages In This Thread
Member? - by Lunar Eclipse - January 07, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Member? - by Ancalagon - January 08, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Member? - by Lunar Eclipse - January 08, 2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Member? - by Ancalagon - January 08, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Member? - by Lunar Eclipse - January 08, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Member? - by Ancalagon - January 08, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Member? - by Lunar Eclipse - January 08, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Member? - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 07:49 AM
RE: Member? - by Mordecai - January 09, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Member? - by Lunar Eclipse - January 09, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Member? - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:17 AM