Neverwinter Forest What happened to three?
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
eyyyyyy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Anwyl turned his head to notice another male looking his way. It was a large grey male, but he didn't look menacing. Neither was he very stealthy, for it was obvious that he was staring and observing the yearling boy. He shifted uncomfortably for a moment, not sure whether to bark and invite the male to come talk or to casually slip away. Fortunately he didn't have to make the choice because Alastor was already coming towards him. The male greeted him in a friendly, which took some of the edge out of the situation. Hello. He replied with a soft smile, bowing his head slightly and tucking his tail. 

It was clear by the other male's scent that he was a wolf of the nearby pack's territory. While Anwyl had taken his time to avoid crossing any borders, he should've only expected someone to notice him. I'm sorry if I'm too close to boundaries or anything. I don't mean to be imposing. My name is Anwyl. He looked up at the larger yet agile smokey grey male. Like Anwyl, the male had striking blue eyes, except Alastor's were a darker more vivid blue than those of Anwyl's, which were pale and icy.

I was on an expedition of sorts. You know, scouting around. I'm on my way back to my pack now, just passing through here.
Messages In This Thread
What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 05, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 09, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 09, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 10, 2016, 05:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 10, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 23, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 31, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - February 13, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - February 15, 2016, 07:47 AM