Porcupine Ridge Life goes on
13 Posts
Ooc — Ivy
Quote:OOC: I have. My cat has this tendancy to catch any and all wild hares that happen to cross into my yard. It is pretty awful.

A noir figure was moving swiftly over the ground at decent gallop. Kieran would have thought the noir wolf would have stopped beside the tawny male. Alaw,  no.  The noir wolf slowed as he past the male. The gallop becoming more purposeful, more dominating. It was a bold and steady march.

Kieran stood quickly, unsure of the noir wolf coming towards him. This noir wolf was posing a threat. Kieran eyed him warily as he came closer. He decided it was senseless to attack and assumed a defensive posture. He crouched in preparation for an attack from the noir male; ears laid back flat against his skull,  head bent low to cover his throat, tail tucked between his legs. His facial expression twisting into one of ambivalence and his hackles raised instinctivly. His eyes were angry, wild, his lips curled to reveal his gums and fangs, his tongue snaking out to be pressed between his incisors. It is a display not meant to invite an attack,  but to ward one off. A low growl issued forth from his chest as a warning to the noir male. He was not looking for a fight. Not yet,  at least. Yet,  if the male incited one, he would not back down. The noir male stopped about a foot from Kieran. 

The male spoke with authority. Posing a question with ice and steel. Kieran never looked away from the males eyes as he answered. " The smell,  sir, that clings to my fur, was caused by an wildfire that happened about a day ago in Yellowstone National Park; which is were I am from. I apologize for causing you and yours strife." Kieran gives a subtle, curt nod in the tawny males direction. "I did not mean any harm.  I only wanted some rest, as I have not slept.  I have been running from the fire that destroyed my home; my family."

Kieran was honest with the male.  He had no reason to lie. His only hope was that the male would let him rest peacefully before sending him on his way.
Messages In This Thread
Life goes on - by Keiran - January 08, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 08, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 09, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 09, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 09, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 09, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 10, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 10, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 10, 2016, 07:55 PM