Silvertip Mountain A home built of stone.
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Oops she's just like her mommy

Her eyes flashed sharply when the Gamma claimed not to believe her, and it was all she could do not to scruff him into the dirt. "You do not believe me?" she repeated, casting her voice low and dripping with incredulity. Njal claimed Xi'nuata was honourable, which could only mean that Njal had something to do with her. Jinx was not smart by any means, and could easily be lied to and misled, but when it came to suspecting something, she was quick to draw conclusions.

"I see," she said when he finished, peeling back her lips in a harsh grin. "If this Xi'nuata is so honourable, go grovel for her and lick her toes. Do not deign to call me a liar, Gamma." Thrusting her ears toward him, the woman took on the towering aspect of a fierce warrior, lashing her tail behind her.

"Any threat, idle or not, is still a threat. I do not care if she does not mean to follow through, she has still threatened to encroach on the Creek. If you would defend her and her threats, you are a traitor to our pack. Do not give me a reason to bring this to Fox, Njal." Her meaning was clear, of course. She expected him to walk away, now, and not speak another word in support of this... Xi'nuata.
Messages In This Thread
A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 02:32 AM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 07, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 07, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 02:19 PM