Neverwinter Forest What happened to three?
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The demeanor of the boy took an unexpected change of direction when his tail tucked low. Though the greeting was returned, Alastor found the demonstration to be peculiar. It was the second time someone had responded to him in such a manner—albeit this time it was far more diluted than the first—and he was growing worried as to why it was happening. He'd recognized that fact that he was somewhat large, however it was mostly due to the combination of his long legs and naturally thick coat. Beneath it all he was only of average build, making him neither stronger nor weaker than most he'd encountered. If it were possible, perhaps he would have chosen to look smaller in size, if only to prevent himself from being met with signs up submission. As far as he was concerned, everyone was his equal; with the exception of his leaders, of course.

An apology was given, but the foreigner saw no reason for the younger to do so. Though settled at the base of the mountain, the forest was still a free territory and open to whomever wished to enter it. "Don't worry, you aren't imposing at all," he said. "This forest is a free land, so even if I wanted to—which I certainly do not—I could not insist that you leave." There was an obvious reason as to why he could never serve his pack as a guardian. It simply wasn't in his nature to be so territorial, even if it might be best for the pack. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Anwyl. My name is Alastor." A smile accompanied his words, further showing that he was of no threat to the younger male's safety.

When his query was answer, Alastor's ears cupped forward with interest and his tail swayed gently. "An expedition?" he repeated, needing to confirm that what he'd heard was, in fact, correct. "Are you interested in becoming a scout, by chance?" It was a trade that the Greek sought, and he was always happy to meet someone who shared the same interest.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 05, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 09, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 09, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 10, 2016, 05:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 10, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 23, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 02:55 AM