Neverwinter Forest What happened to three?
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Anwyl smiled when Alastor cleared up the situation. The older male wasn't angry or anything, nor did he plan to kick him out. Anwyl nodded, and replied, Thank you! Nice to meet you to Alastor. The youngster always tried to be courteous, and respectful, especially to people he didn't really know yet. It was just the way he was. That was why he couldn't be a guardian. He'd end up talking to intruders rather than kicking them out of the territory. Alastor seemed rather interested in Anwyl's adventure, this made Anwyl smile. He was more than happy to share about his journey, he was a very open wolf and loved to talk.

Yes actually I am! I want to be a scout, and also maybe an counselor. Those are my two favorite things, exploring and being helpful, so I thought it would be a good thing to pursue. What about you? Are you a scout? The silver boy asked, curious about this wolf. There was lots yet that he wanted to ask him. Like what pack was he from, and what was he doing out in the woods? But hopefully they'd have plenty of time to talk. Anwyl was more than happy to take a break from walking and chat for a while.
Messages In This Thread
What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 05, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 09, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 09, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 10, 2016, 05:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 10, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 23, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 31, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - February 13, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - February 15, 2016, 07:47 AM