Porcupine Ridge Life goes on
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I have a hunting dog, but he hasn't caught any hares yet. I suspect he will someday lol. But hopefully he'll just point them out for me. Just so you know, the code for making OOC text is (ooc) text (/ooc) using square brackets if you want to use it! :)

His eyes had sought the lone wolf's not to meet them, but to see them avert. His dominance had been displayed as a benign demand for the respect he was owed. Though the wolf's answer was polite and not cause for alarm itself, he had struck out before it had even been spoken. He had failed to show Farstep any consideration, and then reacted defensively, angrily when the alpha whose borders he lingered on approached him. He even stared back in Taggarik's eyes in a classic gesture of challenge.

Taggarik was reminded of the imbecile on the terrace; he had a similar catastrophic failing to understand basic body language. Unfortunately for this one, the black wolf was attempting to build a stable homestead, not a menagerie out of all the incongruous wolves that showed up at the ridge. Thus, Tagg's reaction was immediate and severe. The flesh across his muzzle buckled and pinched as his lips peeled back to reveal his teeth, a guttural snarl in accompaniment as his stance stiffened and he stepped forward.  

"You can rest elsewhere. Leave."
Messages In This Thread
Life goes on - by Keiran - January 08, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 08, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 09, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 09, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 09, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 09, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 10, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 10, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 07:46 PM