Blacktail Deer Plateau always been that way
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
If Malachi knew exactly how she was different this morning, his nerves may have been harder to hide. Eilidh was a youth growing into the paws of a young woman on the verge of adulthood. Soon she would be part of the pack's larger ranks and would be expected to contribute with her skills and specialties. She was a decent hunter (of small game), a pretty good fisher, and was learning her mother's trade quite easily. "I still like to track..." she said softly, pawing at the dirt before her. Eilidh was almost going to say more, but then his words sunk into her mind, and she glanced up at him with a smile.

"I was thinking the same thing, really. Mamma needs someone to help her, especially as winter approaches." The gossamer princess smiled, studying Malachi's proud visage as they talked. He was so handsome and resolute, like a rock in a stormy sea. He was as trustworthy as her Pappa, she was sure of it. She secretly wondered what it was like to love someone that was not her own family, someone that she chose to love and bring into her life. Could Malachi be that wolf? She was sure her Pappa would not approve, since the wolf in question was years older than she was. Plus, who even said Malachi agreed with her? No one. So she quashed her feelings, tried to ignore them, as they spent these hours together. "Will you tell me a story?" she asked suddenly, wondering about his life from before the plateau. "What did you do before you joined us?"
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
always been that way - by Eilidh - October 04, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: always been that way - by Malachi - October 11, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: always been that way - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: always been that way - by Malachi - November 25, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: always been that way - by Eilidh - December 22, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: always been that way - by Malachi - January 03, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: always been that way - by Eilidh - January 10, 2016, 03:12 PM