Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ahah could it be that Ragnar has a healthy respect for Thistle and this is why he dislikes her anger...interesting...if she was a wily girl she could use that to her own benefit...lmao...yes i would request a change soon.

Thistle stared at the stalwart male in front of her and said quietly "I do not know anything of your gods other than what you have told me. However, I am assuming that if something were to happen it would be because the god's chose it to happen yes? So therefore you're pups dying was what the gods wanted no? Thistle cloud was glad he was at least being honest about his lustful thoughts, but she also allowed a tendril of worry to snake through her mind as she realized that perhaps then he had not been completely delirious that one day, surely not surely he was delirious rather than worry herself she tucked that malicious thought away. Thistle stared at him for a few seconds trying to decide if he was telling the truth. Very well Ragnar I believe you, perhaps I jumped to conclusions, but I still do not think it was very nice to trade her as if she was a piece of bone from meat and you had sucked all the marrow out and were tired of it. And though I do not like it I do agree that it was nicer of you to let her go than keep her when you could not or would not return her affections whichever it may be.

Thistle listened and it saddened her that the male in front of her could not or perhaps he would not feel love, but only lust. It did not sit well with her, but what was she to do at least he was honest about it to her and to himself. Thistle listened with baited brow. "Your customs and religion are foreign and strange to me, though very interesting. What is a shield maiden? Realizing that she had no idea what it was though she was still a little bit upset with her pack mate she could not keep from questioning him about his religion and customs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - April 11, 2014, 08:43 PM