Porcupine Ridge Life goes on
13 Posts
Ooc — Ivy
Thank you :)  I have role-played on Doutaini for six years or more. And it seems I have unintentionally incorperated the rules of that wolf rpg into this one. I guess, I just have their rules ingrained into my brain. Lol. I apologize for that. This will be Kierans last post. 

Respect was to be given, when and where respect was due. And since he did not know anything about the two males; not thier names, not thier ranks,  not even the name of their pack, he saw no reason to give any respect to them. He was not arrogant, far from it.  He knew the rules.  They were ingrained into his head.  He was an heir to his father's throne after all. He was forced to learn every miniscule detail about every single rule no matter how large or small. He had acted appropriately on the borders of the pack territory. He did not cross into them and stayed a respective distance from the scent markings.  He was going to let them know of his presence as soon as he had awoken from his much needed slumber. 

Kieran  had assumed the same rules applied here as they did in the South. 

He saw no issue with ignoring the tawny male. The tawny male did not announce himself to Kieran upon realizing that he was so near the borders of the pack territory nor did he ask Kieran of his business in being so close to the borders. He also saw no reason to act any differently than he had, when the noir male approached him. The wolf posed a threat to Kieran and he acted as expected in response. Perhaps,  if the noir male had stated his name, rank, and the name of the pack; Kieran would have behaved accordingly and would have proceeded to give the respect that was deserved to the noir wolf. 

Were the rules of the North not the same as those in the South?

Unfortunately, it seemed they were not.

As the noir male shown clear agitation, if not blatant anger towards Kierans'defensisve posture. And it seemed as if in their eyes, Kieran was the one at fault,  when Kieran was not shown even the slightest hint of pack courtesy.

The noir male wished him gone,  so gone he would be.  His hopes of resting, shattered before him.   He lowered his head in a bow of sorts,  eyes still upon the noir male, and answered; calmly, cooly,  and collectively " As you wish,  sir."
 He was told to never turn his back on a potential threat and this male still posed a threat. So he did not turn around.  He slinked backwards keeping the noir male within his sights until he was far enough away and within the shelter of the trees that he felt safe enough to turn, tuck tail, and run at a full gallop to put distance between himself and the two males.
Messages In This Thread
Life goes on - by Keiran - January 08, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 08, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 09, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 09, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 09, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 09, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Life goes on - by Keiran - January 10, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 10, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Life goes on - by Farstep - January 10, 2016, 07:55 PM