Moonspear Lonely and lost, but going fast
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was upset about Floki's promotion, but he wasn't sure entirely why. Some things he could puzzle out were not personal, but there were also personal issues clouding his thoughts and he disliked that. He preferred neutrality to emotion, but he was fast learning he was a passionate emotional wolf, incapable of full neutrality, even if he put on a good front. 

Jace wagged his tail and moved the rest of the way to give her the warm greeting she had wanted. A soft nudge to the shoulder a lick to the chin and a softly uttered, Hello Ame

He tilted his head and backed up, his ears falling back and then forward as he fought to voice his concerns. Finally, realizing that honesty was always the best policy with Ame he just pushed right into it. Ame I have some concerns about Floki, some are personal, some aren't. I am not contesting his role and I trust your judgement, but I can't help but ask if you are sure. We know nothing of these wolves other than what Charon has told us. And Floki is even younger than I was when I was given the beta position and I was not very good at it. When you are young you are foolish and rash, sometimes making all the right decisions for the wrong reasons and vice versa. But I will deal with it. I called you here to tell you or more so ask your permission to leave. I don't know how long, and I would not leave the wilds around here, but I just....I need to clear my head and find my purpose. I no longer have it. I couldn't go far, I couldn't leave you entirely, but I would like to just go for a brief time, perhaps just a swift jaunt on the coast.

He took a deep breath and looked down, laying his ears to his head and his tail against his leg limply. I know it's not the most ideal time to be leaving, with winter fast upon us, but I am restless and I don't trust the others yet. I'm sorry Ame I wish I could trust them as you do.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 10:06 PM