Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Private for @Peregrine, though puppies are more than welcome to pop in and interrupt us with cuteness! <3

He had so many things on his mind. Life had already been complicated enough in the wake of his falling-out with Peregrine, and then news of his mother's passing and Tyrannus's death, then Osprey's sudden appearance back in his life, not to mention the birth of his brother's first litter. Good god, he didn't think he could take much more drama and craziness. But then there had been more drama and craziness -- he had kids.

He was still reeling and shocked with disbelief at the enormity of the news that gangly-legged, cute-faced, spirited girl had dropped on him out of nowhere in the twilight of an otherwise ordinary evening. He couldn't believe he was a dad. A fucking dad. He'd never actually taken pride or anything in being a bachelor. It wasn't something he'd ever really thought much about before, honestly. If one had asked him if he'd ever like to be a parent, he would've said yes, of course. But that would've followed the clause about mateship too. To simply skip the whole courting-mateship gig and suddenly have kids…it was really fucking nuts.

He had to tell someone, of course. Bones would undoubtedly be back soon, and she would be wanting to visit her family members. They deserved to know about her. He hadn't seen much of Crete lately, and things with Osprey were still sort of uncomfortable, so (ironically) the one he chose to go to was none other than Peregrine.

As he neared the Alphas' densite, he knew that Peregrine was on higher alert than usual, now having puppies to protect. Not wanting to surprise or alarm him, Atticus announced himself before getting too close by woofing softly toward the den.
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM