Blackfeather Woods Feel alive again
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
yeah, i suppose it would! we'll see how it goes, i guess :D

It did not surprise Cicero to hear Burke instantly disagree. He, in a way, was far too light for the Dark Brotherhood, too morally sane. Or perhaps Burke simply did not know as much about the minds of children as he should have. Children, after all, were often unaware of what was best for them, and often they would kick and scream, and realise only later that the choice the adults had made for them was right. Perhaps it was because Cicero was closer to this infantile age (or perhaps because he had witnessed the process up close in Damien and Potema, and even himself) that he understood this, or perhaps it was because his own moral radar was far more deteriorated than Burke's. Cicero felt nothing for Kove's children; he did not care if they wanted to be here. They belonged here.

Burke did not forbid him to go, however, only to ask rather than take. Cicero enjoyed intellectual discussions, but he felt that if he were to try and start one now in regards to Kove's childrens' minds, for he knew he would find no discussion in Burke. Cicero's face remained calm as Burke spoke while he calculated the proper response, but before he could manage half of his face started to melt into an expressive grin befitting of the moniker he'd used to describe himself moments earlier. "Don't worry, dad," Sheogorath said, the eerie grin lasting after he had spoken. "I'll see what I can do. I intend to leave North soon. You can miss me for a little bit, right? They're around the age they start to get useful, at least — the most expensive part of their lives is over." Sheogorath intended to leave soon, and he would see how he could go about taking the pups — he had never intended to use force, anyway, because that was not Cicero's nor Sheogorath's weapon of choice. Words, in his experience, were a more effective weapon in his hands.

"If they are interested, I can take them here?" asked Sheogorath, intending to depart soon, because the journey was long and it wasn't like he had anything here right now, what with Damien's absence from the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 11, 2016, 04:18 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 07:05 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 12, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 14, 2016, 07:02 AM