Moonspear Lonely and lost, but going fast
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and flicked his ears and looked down. He had wanted it again, but not right this minute, so he had nothing to say on that subject. Frankly, he had chosen to step down for a number or reasons. And he hadn't stepped back for some of the same reasons, but one big one was Charon. Not that the boy was a bad leader or anything. But Jace didn't know him, so he couldn't be a right hand man to someone he didn't know nor trust yet. HE did not say anything else, just nodded his head at her words.

Jace snorted softly and gave her another nudge, more gently. Ame,I am a loyal wolf, it is almost a downfall in some cases. I will not stray far from where you are. You know that very well. Jace lifted his head and  looked around ears perked forward. I won't go far Ame, and I will check in if you like. I just didn't want to just go without telling you I was planning on going on a jaunt. He flicked an ear forward and one back, his tail stirring against his haunch. Her statement of be careful made him chuckle. I am always careful Ame. He knew that wasn't entirely true, the scars on his hide were testament to that, but he would try for her. Is there anything you want of me before I go?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 10:06 PM