The killing lights
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

The warden had only her experiences to use as a basis when comparing the conduct of the Vale to other packs. Though the dynamic had shifted with the change of power, she held fast to the belief that all were to be greeted and offered kindness to reflect the first impressions of their encounter. Rank was important to the pack as a whole, certainly, but in the warrior’s presence when company was sought, it was not necessary to scrape even if it was extended out of respect. Such courtesies were for the fold, not on an individual basis.

However word with her mate showed that he did not expect the same.

Her thoughts were dismissed by the luring sounds of feeding, drawing her attention to the present and the grey wolf in the middle of her feast. Her tail swayed pleasantly to see her efforts consumed with such enthusiasm, though her expression remained quite neutral bar the subtle brightening to her mis-matched eyes. She waited until Blaise was finished before replying, after all time for a moment was at their disposal to converse at leisure. “Xi’nuata,” she replied quietly. There was no surname for her to speak of, unfortunately. Yet habit had taught the woman not to take so much stock in aspects that had been lost to her. Rather than dwell on it, she continued. “I am your Alpha as well as warrior and guardian to your home. My mate as well. If you have not already, you will meet him in due time.” She nodded slightly in promise of this.

“Before then, I must ask what skill you bring to the Vale. But let me assure you, you will not be cast out if you have yet to find your path.” Her gaze softened as she let her eyes rest on the grey bridge of the smaller muzzle. “We only ask that you let the Vale guide you toward your purpose for not only your betterment, but for the pack as well.”

Messages In This Thread
The killing lights - by Blaise - April 11, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Xi'nuata - April 11, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Blaise - April 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Xi'nuata - April 11, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Blaise - April 12, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: The killing lights - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: The killing lights - by Blaise - April 12, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 07:38 PM