Moonspear Lionhearted
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle agreed that Sea lions should not be messed with, even if she didn't know that was what the girl was thinking. She had stayed away from them at all costs. Thistle frowned in thought after she spoke and amended her statement. That's not to say that someone my size or your size can't be a good hunter. He was just triple my size and could take down much larger prey than me. For a big male he was silent. Thistle herself was not a huntress, had never been. Her trade lied with puppies and herbs. Though the former could be questionable. 

Thistle smiled and nudged the girl gently. Yes he is. Her next question caught Thistle off guard, and her heart siezed up for a moment, but she shook her head and answered the girl. I do not know much of Floki. He was a tricky beast, and loyal. I believe he was a shaman of sorts. He was also funny, a jokester much like the god Loki. As for Ragnar Thistle grew silent what could she say about her husband. Ragnar was insufferable, but I loved him with everything in me. He was fearless and brave, nothing scared that man. Except perhaps losing me or the children. We fought like you wouldn't believe, but we always made up. I was the only woman that he ever stayed with, that he never two timed, without my express permission. Ragnar was a tough man, a battle born, scarred man, and a beserker. But he was mine. Thistle sighed and moved her paws gently. Ragnar lived by his own moral compass. He was a harsh unyielding man, but he was a good one in his own way. Though most would tell you he was savage and cruel and I suppose he was, but most vikings are. It is the way of their life.
Messages In This Thread
Lionhearted - by Wildfire - November 17, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Lionhearted - by Thistle Cloud - November 18, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Lionhearted - by Wildfire - November 18, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Lionhearted - by Thistle Cloud - December 08, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Lionhearted - by Wildfire - December 09, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Lionhearted - by Thistle Cloud - December 20, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: Lionhearted - by Wildfire - December 26, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Lionhearted - by Thistle Cloud - January 11, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Lionhearted - by Wildfire - January 20, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Lionhearted - by Thistle Cloud - January 24, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Lionhearted - by Wildfire - January 26, 2016, 10:48 AM