Moonspear Lonely and lost, but going fast
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was a little torn himself, mostly because he didn't want to leave Amekaze to those he didn't know. He knew she could take care of herself, she was a good warrior, a good wolf. he couldn't help it though, Jace always took on the role of protector always had. a way to own his anger he supposed. Turn the dark ball of angry red into something good.

Jace didn't think anything would happen out there. And if it did he was pretty strong and he had the warrior training to back him. Jace smirked at her. I'll tell you all my stories. Perhaps i'll even add some flair just for you Ame. He grinned and dipped his head, his eyes flashing good naturedly at her. 

Jace returned her gentle nuzzle and smiled. I'll find it Ame you'll see. Maybe I have a purpose i just need a break. We shall see. he wagged his tail and dipped his head. With one last look and a small bow, he turned and trotted away, his tail held upwards swaying in the breeze. This time he'd find what he was looking for and maybe he'd find some friends along the way.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 10:06 PM