Sleeping Dragon it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
Most would find it difficult to turn away from the regal landscape now clearer than ever, but Lucani was already far more interested in the creature that stood before her. The long shadow had advanced, having — thankfully — responded to Lucani's greeting. She was a young thing, this black wolf, but gave off an air of polite dominance, which Lucani accepted unconditionally.

It was clear to her there was pack territory nearby — perhaps very nearby — and the stance of this stranger made her authority clear. Of course, there was also the possibility that this wasn't a pack wolf at all but instead just a rather assertive lone wolf, but to Lucani, who very much admired such things in a young female, was content to submit to this nonetheless.

Her muzzle lowered, her ears flattened, and she assumed a neutrally submissive stance, not quite acting the Omega unless the stranger's response demanded it. "I don't want to be a burden on your time, young friend, but if you have a moment perhaps you could tell me a little about this area. My name's Lucani, I'm from up North", she added.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense - by Lucani - January 12, 2016, 10:07 AM