Blackfeather Woods Woe is me
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
I'm just gonna pull her out of this, for time sake. Athena, you can release him when you're done if that's what you've planned :)

Once again did the mutt reopen his mouth, going on about how he was a survivor and blah, blah, blah. Frankly, she didn't give two shits what he thought he was. The collar around his neck clearly showed how he had survived, as a pet. It wasn't surviving at all if you had people to feed you, and so she snarly directly to him. Finally fed up with his blabber, winging out her nails to make a nice clean cut above his eye. He would see, yet the cut would not heal, forever being a reminder to his welcoming time in Hell. The scar, if she ever seen it again, would secure his death warrant. But she doubted unless she looked would she catch his scent once more.

Her anger had simmered, leaving no inspiration to take the torture any further. Turning to Mikasi, she left it up to him to do whatever he wanted, yet to let him out would show the rest of the Teekon what Blackfeather was capable of, so she said. Walking hanchly away from the mutt, she gave him one last mischievous grin on satisfaction, her eyes wandering to glance at the open cut above his eye that now dripped blood. And then did her eyes meet his, the cold burning colder than it had before. She had no metaphorical humanity left, not for a while she wouldn't, she thought before disappearing back into the shadows.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Woe is me - by Ragdoll - November 29, 2015, 03:41 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - December 04, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Mikasi - December 07, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Ragdoll - December 12, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Mikasi - December 20, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Ragdoll - December 27, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - January 12, 2016, 09:06 PM