Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle may not know much about Gods and beliefs and especially the viking beliefs but she knew enough to know that when one had gods they looked too, everything happened because those said gods decreed it. Her mother had spoken to her about two gods called Atka and Sos that her mother's former alpha had revered. She had heard different religions in her passing, but had not found one that she fully believed in as of yet. She certainly felt that there was something out there, but what she was unsure.

Thistle pursed her lips as she listened. "Are all your women shield maidens or slaves? Thistle did not think that either one of the said titles would suit her. She did not like to fight or violence and she would object greatly too being someones slave to do and act upon what they say when they say it. She would be a horrible slave actually and probably end up dead because she would rebel so badly and not take that lying down.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - April 12, 2014, 11:13 AM