Blackfeather Woods DB: The First Consult
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
What a wonderful prayer.

Burke nodded shortly before Kove started his prayer. The priest, though not officially, had some good words. Burke approved of it. He had the feeling that Meldresi would be proud if she would be here to see this. He often thought about her and if they were doing her justice. He had the feeling they were. Plus, now she was gone he couldn't live in the past, they had to change to stay the same, as weird as that might sound there was some truth in it. "Thank you Brother Kove. And may you soon be reunited with one or more of your daughters," he added as a final word to the prayers, and as a little hint. He gave Kove a small smile so he would at least know that something was in the works regarding them. Burke was indeed clueless what was brewing between the dark sister and the dark brother but if he would know he wouldn't disapprove.

Burke inhaled sharply and then focussed on the dye. He placed his paw inside of the paint for a moment. "My bother come closer," he stated. Especially during periods of rain the paint was having difficulty sticking to the fur. Burke was a bit surprised how the consistency of the dye felt the same, he had not expected that a 3 month old pup could replicate the dye that well. His surprise was seen for a moment, he might ask his daughter about it later how she did it. He pressed his paw against Kove's shoulder. He kept it there for a few seconds before stepping down, holding the red paw up before placing it in the dye again. "Sister Nemesis," he called and did the same for her. Burke held his red paw in the small stream going through the cave to clean it. Then he walked next to the hole in the ground with the dye. He looked at Kove to give him a mark in return, they had done this together before after all.

"In the meanwhile I shall start explaining the reason I called. I have the feeling that the brotherhood isn't well promoted amongst our members," he introduced. "Sister Nemesis, I'd like you opinion on this since I've forgotten how you realized there was a brotherhood in the first place?" Burke wondered if the not speaking rule about the brotherhood was such a good rule. He was thinking of a new system. The whole pack would be the brotherhood. The members they had now showed loyalty, not to mention that Damien and Cicero were more than ready to join the brotherhood too. "This might come as a shock but I was thinking of renaming the pack. We will still live in these woods, refer to ourselves as Black Feather wolves, after all this is our home. But my idea was to move everyone into the brotherhood as apprentices. Xan, Kendra and Pietro will be Novices. All will be members and we will promote the three branches to any of them so they will become trained brothers and sisters. There will be stricter requirements of joining this pack, and with more members at our hand we can possibly do more missions, mentor the inexperienced and learn for those mentoring lessons ourselves. To teach those apprentices and novices about our region and beliefs instantly, not in a later stadium in life. The brotherhood shouldn't be in the background it should be our driving force."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - January 12, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - January 13, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - January 16, 2016, 04:58 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - January 22, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 23, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - February 09, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - February 15, 2016, 11:51 PM