Moonspear as my dreams are falling apart
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
When Tevinter turned to face him, his expression wasn't as warm and welcoming as Floki had expected. It was startling enough to stop him in his tracks, and he tilted his head to the side as he regarded his twin brother, gazing into the fragmented mirror. Tevinter's tone of voice wasn't accusatory or angry; rather, it was flat and lacking affect as he pointed out the fact that Floki had never aspired to become a leader.

He blinked. Yes, when they were very young, Floki had deferred to Tevinter naturally. The older of the twins had a stronger personality and had made it clear from the start that he was dominant. But they had been apart during some of the most formative weeks of their life, and during that time Floki had grown into a more independent wolf. He very much looked up to Charon, but the Alpha often treated him as an equal, never looking down on him or making him feel inadequate. Rather, Charon had built him up over the last few months, and now that Floki had been given time to think about it, he realized that it was a fairly natural progression.

"What do you mean, your thing?" he asked with his brows raised. "I've learned a lot from Charon," he explained truthfully. Floki may not have been a born leader, but he had, in a way, been groomed for the position.
Messages In This Thread
as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 05, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 11, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 12, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 14, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 14, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 20, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 27, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 27, 2016, 10:01 PM