Blacktail Deer Plateau Seize the night
<FONT COLOR="#008080">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0c8280">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#188380">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#248580">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f8580">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b8880">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#678b7f">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#848d7d">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a0907c">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bb927b">s</FONT>
8 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
my apologize for the delay, it's been a rough week mentally. Had several migraines this week x.x;

Though Pitch could understand the negative connotation behind someone using too many large words, she had grown up in a rather academic home and it was more familiar to her than anything else she could imagine at that point. "I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm better than most people, but I find that's the time that being tiny helps the most. I can flush out almost anything and catching it is easy at that point." She said with a smile. She didn't like to boast much, so explaining her usual tactic was the easiest way to indulge herself slightly without coming off as a twit.

It was surprising, and yet not, that Koontz wanted to know more about her on a personal level. It was somewhat flattering, realizing that the Beta was taking time out of her duties to get to know her as more than just a scent and a sound from their brief communication through howls. That was the beauty of having a small pack still, she supposed. "Of course!" She said warmly, her silver eyes flashing for a second, wondering if she should just launch into her history, or maybe she wanted something more than surface details? In the interest of not repeating what might have already been said about her Pitch decided to go for the more logical option. "What is it that Ax has said about me so far?" She asked, wondering what her charismatic Alpha might have told Koontz so far.
Messages In This Thread
Seize the night - by Koontz - July 21, 2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Seize the night - by Pitch - July 21, 2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Seize the night - by Koontz - July 22, 2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Seize the night - by Pitch - July 25, 2013, 01:32 AM
RE: Seize the night - by Koontz - July 26, 2013, 09:36 AM
RE: Seize the night - by Pitch - August 07, 2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Seize the night - by Koontz - August 08, 2013, 07:51 PM