The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey didn't reply anything to Dante's promise to slow down a bit and take his time to heal. She just regarded him with a long and thoughful gaze, not knowing, whether she should say more on the matter or just trust that he would keep his word. Often it was not easy for her to understand, where was the balance between showing healthy concern for one's well-being and interefereing too much in one's private territory. 

"No - I haven't been there yet either," she shrugged and fell silent, averting her gaze and staring at the path of light that had found it's way inside their den from outside. "But I will be happy to go, when you are better," suddenly Dante's illness had proved itself as a good reason to postpone the inevitable meeting. "I mean - I spend so much time around you that I might as well pass on the bug," which was not far from truth. Though being no healer, she had learned that some diseases were easy to transfer from one to another.

Then a thought occurred to her - in fact - it was not a new one, having been there ever since they had become mates. An idea that she had mixed feelings about, but which they would have to discuss sooner or later. "Do you... want to have kids... at some point?" Osprey asked, turning her head to look her mate in the eyes.
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM