The killing lights
7 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
She was permitted to finish her meal in silence, surprised by how comfortable she felt eating before the Alphess, who merely watched with her tail swaying gently, seeming to enjoy the appreciation that Blaise had shown.The woman gave her name, Xi'nuata, and Blaise noted how exotic it sounded, well-suited to the regal wolfess.

Next Xi'nuata mentioned her mate, claiming that the gray Xi would make his acquaintance soon enough. The shy girl would ordinarily have felt wary of another encounter with leadership. Such things were necessary to pack wolves, but nevertheless met with anxiety. Evidentally, though, Xi'nuata was not a domineering leader consumed by her own ego, which was the stereotype that Blaise had always feared encountering when she thought of seeking acceptance into another pack. Perhaps this male would have a pleasant, comfortable presence just as his mate did.

Well, I... began Blaise when asked about her skills. Fortunately her parents had made it a priority to teach herself and her brothers basic skills in fighting, hunting, and first aid, allowing each pup to choose their specialty and hone their skills from there. Being small and lacking any impressive amount of physical strength, Blaise had chosen healing as her primary skill. I know a fair amount medicinal plants, and I can tend to those who are injured, or fall ill. She tried her best to make her soft, feathery voice sound strong and confident as she spoke, wondering if the recent avalanche had already created patients who would need her.

Messages In This Thread
The killing lights - by Blaise - April 11, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Xi'nuata - April 11, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Blaise - April 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Xi'nuata - April 11, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Blaise - April 12, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: The killing lights - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: The killing lights - by Blaise - April 12, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: The killing lights - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 07:38 PM