Northstar Vale Blue and Yellow
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Quietly she listened to his requests thoroughly and at length, and did not attempt to verbal express her dislike for a couple of his conditions. While she could see the reason in a few matters he asked for, it was not without an understandable apprehension. Allowing one to walk among them that was not wholly of them was a liberty even the most lenient could not allow with their own conditions. She did not rise to contest it then, but listened on. Her ears cupped forward, attentively til his voice turned soft and the last of his requests were spoken.

In the wake came silence as her eyes slipped from his cold blue to examine the earth bent at his paws. It was not difficult to understand, but none the less she replayed them and built her own scenarios that brought her more comfort than to comply wholeheartedly. And when at last she spoke, it was again in calmed demeanor. Gradient eyes lifted from the soil and rested softly on the bridge of the elder’s muzzle. She sighed softly, “My name is Xi’nuata. Please address me as such,” she added in the hopes of limiting further insults called outside of her name.

“I can comply with your requests… but with conditions of my own. When you walk into the Vale, you show respect to those your cross. And the same will be granted to you. Any insult or persuasion into a fight from either side will end our agreement. I will make my brethren aware of this as you would do well to remember yourself. However, as this arrangement is of your own making, the consequences of your actions will not fall onto the Creek.” Her head tipped higher. “You have my word on this. You may have the bones of our kill, yet the bones our fallen are not mine to give. They belong to nature, as do we all.” Xi’nuata paused a moment as she took a steadying breath, then stepped toward the male until she stood directly in front of, but not over him.

“If you agree to this, I will take you to our most injured. But be warned, she is guarded… and her protector will not be pleased to see you again. But you may consider me your barrier against him, Lecter…”

Messages In This Thread
Blue and Yellow - by Xi'nuata - April 11, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Lecter - April 12, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Lecter - April 12, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Lecter - April 12, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Lecter - April 12, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Lecter - April 12, 2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Blue and Yellow - by Xi'nuata - April 12, 2014, 06:05 PM