Horizon Ridge I Never Had
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
The other male accepted the offer to go on a patrol with him, and without further ado Ragnar gestured for him to fall along, perhaps unnecessarily with a flick of his muzzle, as he led the way to the border, not bothering to glimpse back to see if the other was following or not since he had assumed that with Gavriil’s acceptance he was, indeed, following closely behind Ragnar. It was uncomfortable, as it always was, to let his back exposed to someone he didn’t know, but Ragnar rather though that if Gavriil’s intents were insincere he would have been attacked by now. It was not so much paranoia on the Viking’s part as it was judicious training. The Berserker in him did not like leaving any vulnerable part of his body exposed when in the presence of strangers - even if said strangers were pack mates, but the Jarl in Ragnar reasoned that he had to show some semblance of trust towards them. A question, no, the question that always seemed to pop up came from the other male close to his left flank then. What was his previous pack like, there seemed to be some sort of fascination with his origins that were likely spurred by Ragnar’s own actions, accent, and unbending will and beliefs. In truth, he did not know what kept this question reoccurring for he had never really asked, but Ragnar assumed simply upon what he had to work with.

For a brief moment there was trepidation, a tiny part of the savage that was unwilling to speak about Odinn’s Cove to outsiders. The customs of his culture were not widely accepted he had came to learn abruptly during his brief time in these posh summer lands and while it wasn’t as if he cared either way, he felt caution nevertheless. “Like any other pack, I guess,” Ragnar said with a careful shrug, reminiscent of the rudimentary bandages that Thistle had dressed his wound with upon his right shoulder. “We had our customs and our Gods which is what makes us different from the packs found here.” Sensing the other's initial unease in him, Ragnar did not find it prudent to go into detail about their raids, slaves, or sacrifices.

Messages In This Thread
I Never Had - by Gavriil - March 24, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: I Never Had - by Ragnar - March 25, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: I Never Had - by Gavriil - March 26, 2014, 07:59 AM
RE: I Never Had - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: I Never Had - by Gavriil - March 26, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: I Never Had - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: I Never Had - by Gavriil - March 26, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I Never Had - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: I Never Had - by Gavriil - March 27, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: I Never Had - by Ragnar - March 27, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: I Never Had - by Gavriil - March 30, 2014, 10:13 AM