Silvertip Mountain It's my Party
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
She will need Fitz most definitely. But maybe some mother to mother experience would do her well too xD Mason will probably full-time baby sitter.

Zaria noticed quite a change in her mate. Her scent seemed to hype him up even more. The alpha female was quite aroused by his dominant display. Maybe it was good they appointed Steady as a Beta only days ago. This would mean they could be even more absorbed in her whole cycle. What didn't help was that Zaria had a cut on her side from Steady's teeth. It wasn't a deep wound, just a minor cut but Fitz's paw pressing against it wasn't ideal. The girl wasn't one to complain, since it had been her own fault.

What the woman had also decided was that in exchange to Fitz gift of the bison skin, she would give him offspring in return. She still wasn't sure if she would like pups but she was still convinced it wouldn't be too much work. Zaria started to pant more and more, heat building up with their actions while sporting their winter coats. Even Zaria's winter fur had finally arrived, being thick enough to at leas not be cold all the time. Zaria could not deny that she loved this wilder version.
Messages In This Thread
It's my Party - by Zaria - January 17, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 04:14 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 19, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 20, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 20, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 26, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 26, 2016, 08:39 AM