Silvertip Mountain You think that it's funny when I'm mad
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow had never helped to claim territory but she knew that covering territory and maintaining borders took a while. So she was surprised when a form materialized fairly quickly. The other must have been close, and not fully around the mountain as of yet, if that is what they were going to claim, which she assumed being that it was so near the mountain now.

As blue Willow waited patiently she took in the other's appearance an alpha persona through and through. She felt that the other was rigid and hard nosed and left little room for wiggle room. Depending on how she spoke and what she said could very well cause some serious undoing and pain if she was not careful. The wolf in front of her held a coat of pale ivory, but her paws her paws were black as if they had been painted.

As the other came closer Blue Willow lowered her body into submissive position more so than she was in, making sure that she was as respectful as could be, not wishing to anger her. "I am Blue Willow from the Plateau, I often travel through here for herbs as I am a healer and today I smelled you're newly marked borders. I was just hoping to inquire if you were making a new pack? She then averted her eyes more and kept quiet waiting for the other to answer.
Messages In This Thread
You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Blue Willow - April 13, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:23 PM