Redhawk Caldera you can see the foundation slipping down
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie hadn't expected an invitation to rejoin the ranks, and so wasn't disappointed when one didn't come. The edges of her mouth turned down slightly at Fox's respond— a bit miffed that her sister wouldn't divulge more than that. A moment ago, she was determined to press the matter with the knowledge Wildfire had bestowed, but abandoned that line of thought. Fox was proud, and while on good terms, they had never been particularly close.

She felt suddenly awkward, then, for the real reason she had come knocking. It would be simple to abort the mission— to brush off the question with a flippant response— but Magpie desperately wanted advice from someone that was accustomed to this 'stability' thing that was so foreign amongst the Corvidae. "Well, um..." she felt heat flush her cheeks, and chartreuse eyes cast suddenly to the snow beneath her paws. "My second birthday was about a moon ago, and ever since, I've felt... restless." Magpie glanced back up at her older sister, wondering if she'd catch the subtext. It wasn't the sex that was embarrassing for the dark female, though: it was the idea of committing to one wolf, the male gender, forever.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - January 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - January 20, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2016, 10:39 PM