Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I am a fan of them too Ragnar's too cute he tries to be all rough and gruff but he has a soft side too..not a very big one mind you but it's still kinda there lol. :p..yes we must but i imagine I can't have too many threads until the meeting and the fate of her is determined even though i pretty much already know its all going to be fine can't play that until afterwards :(

Thistle watched the scarred warrior walk away and as she watched she wondered if perhaps the scars that he wore like a badge of honor were not the only scars he had. Maybe just maybe there were some deep seeded hidden ones that no one knew but him. Of course that caused her natural curiosity about the male to peak and she wanted to run after him and pepper him with questions. However, rather she stood stalwart and still and watched him until he was gone, finally turning her own self away from the borders and back towards her charge and care of Kennedy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - April 13, 2014, 06:29 PM