Thunder Dome I simply wander around you
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro

Her latest journey had come to an end, and she'd once again found herself crossing the paths that would soon be borders in order to enter her home. The time was upon them, the moment in which an official claim could be made. Everything was in order, and though their numbers were not high, it was enough for them to at least start off with. Still, she did not yet climb the peak and let her song alert all those near that the dome had permanent residents. Instead, she'd set out in search of one member in particular, simply wishing to spend some time in his presence. It would serve as a chance for her to learn more about him, and he her if such was desired.

Rather than calling for him, Asterr had instead decided to track him down. The scents of her tribe members had already been engraved into her mind, and so she was confident in her ability to find him. She'd trekked over various ridges, having entered the land from the northeast, and was soon able to get a lock on a fresher scent. She had followed it, trailing the markers he'd left behind in the hopes of catching up with him. It had taken a bit longer than expected, but eventually she'd caught sight of the large male and was quick to lessen the distance between them. The closer she got, a smile began to overtake her features, and then a gentle chuff was given to alert him of her presence. From there she'd said, "Hello, Noctura." but fell silent soon after. She knew not how she might go about striking up a proper conversation with him, uncertain of whether it was a good time to try and learn more about him or not. "Are you settling in well?" It was a start, at least, and she was genuinely curious of his thoughts on the mountain.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM