Thunder Dome I simply wander around you
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A response came quickly, one that she was happy to hear. There were times in which she wondered how some thought of the mountain, curious of whether or not they'd truly managed to settle atop it. She knew it not to be an overly easy place to live, for the clouds that filled the sky constantly dangled a silent threat over their heads. At any given moment, a storm could erupt without warning. The rain would make the ridges slick, hazardous when traveling across, and then the sky-fire was known to touch down at various places along the dome. Such downsides were known to her, they'd been made obvious long ago, and yet she could not see herself leaving. She hoped the others felt the same, and was confident in her belief that Noctura was being truthful in his words. There was no reason to lie, after all, and she'd been given the sense that he wouldn't.

The topic of caverns came up, to which she responded by nodding her head as a way of confirming his findings. "I have not investigated further, but I know of at least one cavern," she revealed, feeling a brief wave of guilt for having not told him of it sooner. Had he been sleeping along the rough ridges because of her...? At that thought, the corners of her lips twitched as a frown tried to show itself, but she was quick to chase the expression away. "Within it lies a forest, which I have noticed to be quite healthy and protected from many of the harsher elements." There were just enough openings in it's ceiling to allow the woods sunlight, but few were large enough for any of the snow to topple down and crush the flora with it's chilled weight. It was due to it's seclusion from the world outside that she'd deemed it a wonderful place of rest come the nightly hours, and was rather ashamed to have deprived him of experiencing it until then.

"I do apologize for having not told you of it sooner," Asterr voiced, words laced with sincerity. "If you would like, perhaps I could show you how to access it now? There are a number of potential shelters scattered throughout the woodland, giving you numerous choices when deciding where you wish to slumber each night." The dragon wished to redeem herself for her earlier forgetfulness, and saw her offer as a sure way to do so. Maybe they could even find him a permanent little area to call his own, somewhere he might be able to escape to when in need of some time to himself; or perhaps when he sought only the company of her.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM