Thunder Dome I simply wander around you
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In spite of his life having been that if a loner's up until recently, she had not considered that he'd do well in any location when needing to sleep. She had undoubtedly jumped to conclusions, and then blamed herself whilst doing so. No matter, she remained oblivious to his sleeping habits in the past, and stayed focused instead of her mistake. To make things better, it appeared as if he wasn't upset with her for it, which relieved her greatly. Things were still alright, she hadn't done something that might make him wish to leave; his leaving was a worry of her's, sometimes, but she knew deep down that there was nothing to be concerned over. He had said he'd give life within a tribe a shot, and from the very beginning he'd appeared noble enough to never go back on his word.

Only seconds after he'd mentioned wishing to see the strange phenomenon, the dragon had been motioning for him to follow her. As they walked she glanced at him, before bringing her gaze to focus back upon the path they were on. "Some of the others often spend decent legths of time within the cavern," she pointed out, wondering if such would be bothersome for him. Afterwards she'd fallen silent once more, her energy going towards hiking up to a peak of the range. From there the entrance to the cavern could be picked out right away even by an untrained eye, the sudden opening in the rock unable to be missed. "This is the only entrance we know of," the girl shared. "Rather, it is the only one to be discovered that allows us safe entry." Asterr went onward, though her movements had been brought to a halt once the forest was stationed before them.

Various trees filled the space, their canopies creating shapeless shadows as they greedily stole most of the light that shone through the cracks overhead. The ground was softened with a layer of grasses and various other plants, the streams that flowed freely throughout the expanse of it all providing the life with water. "It was this very place that had shown me we would be successful living atop the mountain." Her voice was soft, reminiscing the vision vivid dream that had solidified her desire to live within the Thunder Dome. It was something she'd not shared with anyone, and knew not yet if she ever would. "It is a peaceful little hideaway, would you not agree?" Asterr looked to him then, smiling as she stood within the cavern. It was her home—no, it was their home—and she enjoyed seeing the responses others had to it's hidden wonders.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM