Thunder Dome I simply wander around you
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The way the name had sounded with his accented voice seemed almost strange, but pleasantly so. Much of what he said had her eager to hear more, though for why that was eluded her. His voice was merely that—a voice. Though a lilted tone had survived throughout his time away from his country of birth, could that truly make it special? As Asterr saw it, it did. She enjoyed listening to his words, and smiled once he'd continued past the name. "Perhaps someday, if we are ever in need of his assistance, he may reveal himself to the entirety of the tribe," she offered, but knew she could not guarantee anything. The dragon might have already been listening to them, having been summoned by the man's speech. While such was something the girl wished to believe, she'd been quick to consider that it was only her own interest in Noctura that had her thinking like that.

After a fleeting glance back to the stream, she then moved away from the trickling water and nearer to her companion. "Though I do hope it never to be necessary that he show himself to all of us at once, I do wish that you may be able to converse with him someday." With the talk of magic and souls, she was convinced the two would get along well. Perhaps the male might even fall under the king's favour, and be blessed in the same manner Draco had done to each wolf within her birth tribe. For such an event to occur would be marvelous, she believed, but wondered what it would then mean for the male. She dismissed the thought and returned her attention to the woodland and her friend.

"Would you like to go deeper into the woods? We could search for a place you could claim as your own." Uncertain of how the water dragon would think of being spoken of, she'd veered the conversation back towards an earlier thought.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM