Thunder Dome I simply wander around you
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Matters concerning the dragon were dropped as she'd proposed something new, which lessened her concern towards the ancient's opinion of their conversation. Surely, had he been offended, some sign would have been given, but none had come. Even so, she would not tempt him, for the beasts could be quite temperamental despite their peaceful natures. It mattered little, then, that he could only reach out to her within the dream realm, for some dreams could easily be made into a reality. No matter, she paid little more mind to the topic, finding her attention would be better managed if placed upon the man before her—the one she could reach out and touch at any given moment, rather than have to search for during a state of unconsciousness.

The dragoness moved to his side as they'd begun walking, feeling more content with each step taken. She'd discovered prior to their current meeting that the woodland could have a calming effect on her—the others too, probably, but she'd yet to confirm that—and when combined with being in the company of a friend, the atmosphere seemed to grow rather serene. For the first few minutes, she'd kept quiet and listened to the sounds of nature around them. There was little to be heard in comparison to the warmer months, making the few animals that still lingered seem awfully loud. Asterr did not mind it at all, for she knew it to be a wonderful sign. If the woods could thrive even during winter, then it would truly be a sight to see come spring.

"Are there any landmarks in particular that you are especially fond of?" the yearling asked, glancing to him only briefly before returning her gaze to the path they walked. If he had any preferences, perhaps she could figure out which places would be best to show him first. Of course, many of the areas fit for nightly shelters remained undiscovered, but there were a handful (pawful?) she knew of and could recall the coordinates of.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM