Blacktail Deer Plateau glow in the dark
812 Posts
Ooc —
Since I want to avoid constantly threading with myself, I'm going to power-play Perry. You two are welcome to do the same. :)

Considering her general vision still left a lot to be desired, her peripheral vision was barely functional. Still, Osprey's head twitched when she sensed movement beside her. She squinted at two shapes looming off her right shoulder, each of them a different shade of gray. With an inquisitive burble, Osprey Jr. wiggled toward them, her senses of touch and smell confirming their identities as fellow blobs, including her favorite blob of all (Ty).

Tail spinning now, Osprey Jr. mashed her face against her fellows as if to say, "Hi! Come with me!" She then turned back toward the back-lit entryway—just time for a shadow to choke off the light and black out her vision. The puppy whimpered in protest at this development when the impression of movement startled her into silence, leaving her staring wide-eyed at her dark father as he moved just inside the den's mouth, letting in the dawn light once more.

She could make very little sense of what she was seeing. (Perry was talking to his deaf children, particularly admiring his daughters' eyes aloud.) She didn't know what a face was just yet, nor eyes, nor a mouth. Osprey Jr. stared at this fuzzy, grainy image in absolute awe, her head wobbling. In fact, she kept leaning further and further back until she eventually collapsed backward (something soft—perhaps one of the blobs—cushioned her fall) and left her staring straight up at her father's chin with suddenly wide blue eyes.
Messages In This Thread
glow in the dark - by Junior - April 11, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: glow in the dark - by RIP Tytonidae - April 12, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: glow in the dark - by Pura - April 12, 2014, 05:16 PM
RE: glow in the dark - by Junior - April 14, 2014, 09:15 AM
RE: glow in the dark - by RIP Tytonidae - April 18, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: glow in the dark - by Pura - April 19, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: glow in the dark - by Junior - April 19, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: glow in the dark - by RIP Tytonidae - April 22, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: glow in the dark - by Pura - May 01, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: glow in the dark - by Junior - May 01, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: glow in the dark - by RIP Tytonidae - May 07, 2014, 09:38 PM