Sheepeater Cliff My head is bloody but unbowed
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Without being asked, Two Face descended to meet her, which earned a grateful smile and a casual, "Thanks," from Koontz. He did not come that close to her, hanging back a little cagily, yet she didn't hold this against him. They were strangers, after all.

She could see that her questions made him apprehensive and Koontz couldn't guess why, though she wondered if he, like her, was a bit nervous in social situations at times. Eventually, he admitted that he not only wasn't part of a pack currently, he had never been part of one, by the sound of it. Her lips parted in surprise at this admission, brow furrowing with perplexed curiosity. She was, of course, familiar with the idea of lone wolves, but she had always considered it a largely temporary status.

"Just curious," she replied lightly, trying not to let on to the thousand questions buzzing in her brain like a swarm of bees. "You've never been in a pack before? Weren't you born in one?" she questioned, trying not to press too hard in case it was a sensitive subject. Thus far, however, Two Face didn't seem bothered by the topic. She sensed a sort of trepidation about him, but not any outright fearful avoidance.
Messages In This Thread
My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 01, 2013, 07:49 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 02, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 02, 2013, 04:40 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 03, 2013, 11:07 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 05, 2013, 12:09 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 05, 2013, 03:40 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 07, 2013, 09:45 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 08, 2013, 07:57 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 11, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 09:32 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 12, 2013, 11:55 AM