Silvertip Mountain You think that it's funny when I'm mad
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I would take my leave but I need 10 posts in the thread for exp sake."
Blue Willow was doing her best to be as friendly and mannerly as possible, but the other was making it increasingly difficult with her paranoia and her short answers and her sarcasm. Blue Willow was never quick to anger, but she was becoming agitated, though as she was taught she kept that show of emotion close to her vest so no one would see.

Blue Willow blinked her eyes "I would think that any pack would want to know who their neighbors are, and whether they are on good footing. She was surprised at the quick fire way that the other female was firing questions and her paranoia began to show more paramount.

Blue Willow answered the questions calmly and without speculation. " My alpha's suspect nothing they do not even know you are here yet. My alphas are not violent and would not come to overthrow you. They would not bother you unless you meant them harm and attacked first. And no I do not believe you to be a threat. She was baffled at the way the white furred wolf was so keen on shooting questions at her as if she were in trouble for inquiring about a simple pack move.

"yes Hawkeye and Peregrine are my alphas. I do not have any suspicion of you, i was merely curious. As i said I have been through here before and had never smelled your scent and then suddenly it sprang up seemingly overnight and me being the curious wolf that I am I decided to be neighborly and inquire about it that is simply all. I Will tell Hawkeye this and if it pleases you I will take my leave of you now?" She waited to have the other tell her to leave, she was wary of turning her back on the other for fear that she may find fang or claw in it. This female was extremely paranoid and suspicious and it did not sit well with Blue Willow.
Messages In This Thread
You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Blue Willow - April 14, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:23 PM