Lion Head Mesa you got a fast car, is it fast enough so we can fly away?
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Mason did have the good grace to listen to his elders once he had asked them a question. If it was a youth his own age he had a tendency to butt in. Not particularly bossy, but he was certainly a chatterbox. Quite often he would ask his Dad a question, only to ask him another halfway through the explanation. Infuriating perhaps, but it was something he was gradually growing out of as he realised the decorum of waiting for a full response and sounding interested in said response.

Currawong was not a talkative fellow. He kept things straight and to the point. Mason could work with that. “Oh it’s over there.” He said airily, turning to jab his nose in its general direction. Various peaks could be seen. “It’s the tallest one… I think.” He’d have to check on that with Dad. 

“It’s really cool, and except for the massive rockslide we had, which almost crushed me in my den, it’s really safe.” No sarcasm intended, the boy beamed happily. “Dad made sure me and June my sister escaped down a back route. Good job we had one really, isnt’ it?!” He added merrily, bounding a couple of steps forwards to avoid some sharp pebbles.

Hey, what is a Caldera anyway? Or is it just a fancy name?”

They talked some more, but in a short while Mason announced he needed to be off. After all, he had more places to see in his Scouting mission.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you got a fast car, is it fast enough so we can fly away? - by Mason - January 26, 2016, 07:26 AM