Silvertip Mountain You think that it's funny when I'm mad
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow found that she did not much care for the wolf in front of her. Not that she did not like her nor did she like her, it was just a neutral air. She found the other to be paranoid, and perhaps slightly neurotic and it did not bode well for relations or for Blue willows current proximity. She knew she would be leaving soon and the only reason she hadn't yet was to be polite.

Blue Willow listened closely to the threat and read between the lines. This was not a pack to cross and she did not intend to be near here much longer nor in the future much. With a small dip of her muzzle she stood swiftly, "It's been a pleasure. With those closing words she bounded off quickly her long strides taking her away from the paranoid neurotic wolf as fast as she could go and she would deliver the message to her leaders and she would make sure they knew that this wolf meant business and she would and could get violent if they were not careful.
Messages In This Thread
You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: You think that it's funny when I'm mad - by Blue Willow - April 14, 2014, 04:52 PM