Blackfeather Woods The good, the bad and the dirty
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omfg it just ate my badass post *cries*

At first, she had been intrigued to hear Sebastian's explanation, but her expression soon turned sour. Who did he think he was? The lack of submission told her much. Clearly he thought he was too special to submit to a rank much higher than him, but his complete disregard for the Mark was horrifying. Apparently Redhawk didn't teach manners, like much of their other faults. "Do you not know of submission?" Her cold eyes narrowed at him, her muscles tensing with agitation. "I don't know how things work at Redhawk, but we run things differently here. Just because you are Burke's son does not mean you are less entitled to give respect where respect is due," She snapped, the sharp edges of her teeth showing from under her lips. She highly doubted Burke would even let his son have a free pass just for being his son, anyways. "I will not hesitate to put you in your place the next time you talk to me like that, or anyone with the Mark as a matter of fact," Her tone was reprimanding, for the disregard of authority had been evident in also his tone of voice. Though the size difference said something, Burke had taught her how to use it to her advantage. Big was slow and she was quick. "Other's won't be so kind," And she left it to that for him to ponder on. And it was true, for she doubted Damien would appreciate the male's presence nor have any patience for it. 

She met the next topic with less intensity, though she the same cold gaze did not leave. "Our Dark Queen had met her eternal sleep a little while ago. She rests in Redgrove, so don't let anyone catch you there," Getting caught near Meldresis's corpse was a one way ticket out of Blackfeather. At least she was glad that her encounter hadn't even been intentional. "Actually, don't even go near there," She reworded, for good measure. It was baffling that he had even though she was the late preistess, though thinking about it, the same dark coat and size similarities were miskatable. 

"I believe you," She finally said. "And trust me, if I didn't i'd be hauling your ass to Wolfskull," She chuckled in a wicked way at the thought, thinking about the mutt she had forgotten about in there. Had he escaped or had he starved? She didn't bother to check up on him since the last time. "But you don't seem the type to live here. This is the Dark Woods after all," She commented. He just wasn't dark enough, she could see. What had Burke been thinking? But she wouldn't dare question his reasoning more, he always had a clear head. "And i'm sure you've heard of our reputation, this isn't a place for the faint of heart," She wasn't trying to deter him away from living there but make him realise how real the situation was. She'd rather him leave now, knowing his reasoning to find him gone in a few days. And honestly, unless he was pursuing a career in the Brotherhood, she didn't see much of a future for him in Blackfeather Woods. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM