Blackfeather Woods The good, the bad and the dirty
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Awww that sucks!

Sebastian knew he had been forgetting something. Of course he knew about submission. She did not have to reformulate that for him. He wasn't stupid. The male did change his posture. The last time he was in a pack he had been in the middle ranks. He was used to the ones he should show submission to. This was a whole new deal. He had to remember that he was all the way at the bottom. Sebastian decided to lie down before Nemesis on his stomach. "Sorry-- Hey! Redhawk isn't that bad! They are good wolves and they do ask submission. I don't want special treatment. I am not that kind of guy. I work hard, always. The last time I was in a pack it was mid-autumn and I was in the middle ranks. I just need to remember that I am at the bottom," he returned to her. The younger grey did stay on he ground though. He still felt very protective of the Caldera wolves. They were still part of him, probably always would be. Apparently Nemesis was kind to him, and yeah, she kind of was... weirdly so. Because it sort of contradicted with her later statement that he wasn't dark enough. "I shall behave accordingly now."

To Sebastian it came as a shock that his father lost his mate. He had lost his almost mate too! Maybe this was something he could bond about with him! Sebastian's mind started to think of possible ways-- It might not be a good idea to start about that. Burke hadn't told him the reason why he wasn't allowed in Red Grove. Maybe he didn't want him to know about this. "I'm sorry for your loss," he spoke genuinely. "I wasn't planning to, actually. That must have been horrible. So that... That means that my new half siblings don't have their mother anymore?," he asked. He didn't even know their names. How embarrassing. He should probably search them out. He was curious about the two Burke spoke about in such heigh regard. "Is my father okay?," he asked. He was curious how his father had handled this. If he had showed his mourning or kept it to himself. It would make him learn a lot how his father worked with emotional things.

"Wolfskull?," he quipped. That was one of the places Sebastian hadn't seen or wasn't shown to him by Burke. His face fell a bit into a frown, still laying down on the ground. He hadn't made eye contact with the female ever since she commented about his submission. "Don't judge me. You don't even know me. Then you are not dark enough either for dragging me off to be tortured because I didn't show you submission in the beginning. I am not judging you either. I have heard of your reputation, why do you think I stayed away for so long? I am not stupid. I'd rather be alive." But in fact Sebastian was known to make stupid or reckless decisions in the heat of the moment. "I killed my uncle. Burke's brother. Don't think he ever mentioned it to you that the male even existed. And he probably won't appreciate you bringing it up. After it came up in the conversation Burke... thanked me. So I must at least have some darkness. Or at least he was grateful enough to allow me to get closer to him."
Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM