Northstar Vale Countdown to Doomsday
51 Posts
Ooc — Java
There was nothing that could be done for her, she knew this. She knew that each morsel of mind-numbing herb could be her last. Or rather, that was what she thought when the herbs wore off. During their strongest moments Dawa could not discern much at all. The once-cleric faded from the waking world and sat within a sea of numb. On this day her mind was clear - it was sharp and lively, picking up on the scent of Tenzin as he slipped through the darkness.

At first she wanted to go to him. To sit as close as her nerves would permit. Dawa jostled in place but was met with the grim reminder of immobility.

"-do you think less of me?" Tenzin queried suddenly, his voice barely audible within the dark. At least she could pinpoint his location, even if it meant sitting prone and only listening. The question itself made her whine softly, breathing through her teeth with tender lungs. "No," She sighed and tried to move again, but only strained herself and fell flat.

"It is you who should think less of me." The woman was heartbroken - or as heartbroken as one with her condition could be. There was still a nothingness where the true sensation would be. But Dawa wished to console him - for he was still alive, still able. "I am ruined."
Messages In This Thread
Countdown to Doomsday - by RIP Dawa - April 14, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Countdown to Doomsday - by Tenzin - April 14, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Countdown to Doomsday - by RIP Dawa - April 14, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Countdown to Doomsday - by Tenzin - April 16, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Countdown to Doomsday - by RIP Dawa - April 21, 2014, 08:25 PM