Neverwinter Forest What happened to three?
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It's fine! And tell me about it, aha. x-x

So he was a northerner. It was interesting, and made the foreigner wonder of what type of life he'd experienced thus far. Had he faced many hardships? Dealt with terrible blizzards and awfully low temperatures? Though curious, Alastor did not ask. He was not familiar with the boy, and therefore had no right to force his way into his personal affairs. Someday, perhaps, if they were to become friends, he would ask more questions of his homeland. For now, though, he remained quiet, only nodding his head to show he was listening. "I do not doubt that it is far colder where you're from than it is here," he stated, an amused smile forming across his maw.

"I have been north in the past, but it was not for scouting purposes..." It had been humans in the north who'd held him captive, and the north he'd eventually escaped. Though it hadn't been all bad, really, for it was in that direction of Teekon that he'd met Crëyr, and had then lived there with her and others in the bypass. "I used to live in a more northern region of Teekon, but the pack disbanded and I was left to travel elsewhere. Nowadays I've been looking south when I leave the mountain." He had forced himself to let go of the bypass and all those he knew from it, but still, he feared he would be pulled right back in the second he saw anything within that region. Anything that had a memory attached to it, a vision of a period in which he was, without a doubt, happy.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 05, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 09, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 09, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 10, 2016, 05:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 10, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 23, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 02:55 AM