I know that goodbye means nothing at all
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
In comparison to the monotony of Swiftcurrent Creek's claimed land and the dual nature of Horizon Ridge, the mountain was refreshing for Jinx. The terrain was so varied, from the forested lower reaches of the mountain to the dangerously craggy upper reaches. The north face toward the sea was comprised of hexagonal lava columns, while the western face was a collection of sheer cliffs and narrow ridges. The forested area was verdant, private, and lively, while the mountain above the tree line offered a stunning view of the flatlands below. She was pleased with her choice.

Somewhere midway up the mountain, Jinx had located a vast cave system. The cave walls were resplendent with uncovered quartz, red and green streaks of bacterial origin, and stalactites and stalagmites of alternating browns, greys, and rusty reds. They smelled of stone and something fresh, and the steady drip of water deeper in was a soothing rhythm. The Silvertip Alpha lingered outside the caves now, buffeted by a strong wind coming up the mountainside, but her tail swayed happily despite the less-than-pleasant chill in the air.

She threw back her head to howl out for her pack mates, inviting any to come and explore the caves with her. Jinx had once been a very social creature, living in The Lockers at the Bay in a communal denning fashion, and that part of her blossomed in response to her finding these caves. They could serve as the Silvertip Mountain headquarters, when the wolves sought shelter and company.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM