Moonspear New grounds, New Life
3 Posts
Ooc — Jessy
Holding her place she took in the insulting question, the high rank wolf had just asked her. Of course her nose works, that's how she found this place. Noticing the that the opposing wolf was now moving toward her threateningly, she took one step back and began to get down in a defensive stance, but quickly revoked the idea knowing it would be taken as a sign to fight. Instead, she moved out and away from the cave, avoiding the tempered female. 

The female then proceeded to ask another question. This one she decided to answer too. "I was looking for a pack to join. Instead of waiting at the boundary and being attacked by rouges or starving I thought I might as well let the pack of this claim find me." This is probably by far the worst choice of words she could have used, but they were honest. Either way she would have done it, there would be consequences. Maybe she should have waited at the edge of the territory...at least she'd have a chance against rogues. Her intent gaze was locked on the female, fear beginning to fill within her. She doesn't seem like she will take this lightly...
Messages In This Thread
New grounds, New Life - by Kamala - January 02, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Amekaze - January 05, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Kamala - January 10, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Kamala - January 30, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Dash - January 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Amekaze - February 04, 2016, 02:03 AM