CLAIM · That's your horoscope for today
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Yaaayyyy.

Ira had not told a soul, exactly as he had promised Jinx when she had let him in on her plans to go her own way. It had been concern that had ate at him, gnawing at his heart as he liked to worry bones when Jinx had not returned when she had said she was going too. Ira had not stayed in Swiftcurrent Creek long after it, giving her a couple of hours before he gathered up his few possessions and went in search of her. Admittedly, he had unashamedly berated her when he had found her, out of passive aggression and relief that she was unharmed. Ira had been made aware of the official claiming, finding the whole process exciting. He felt pride swell within his breast at the knowledge that he was a founding member of Silvertip Mountain, and that he was apart of something bigger than he’d ever been before. Jinx’s low howl rose into the morning air, causing her Princeling’s ivory velveteen ears to perk forward atop his skull. He gave a pause in his eager exploration of the mount that was his new home, and lifted his own muzzle towards the horizon, letting his song join Jinx’s and the tones of the strangers who called themselves founders with him.
Messages In This Thread
CLAIM · That's your horoscope for today - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: CLAIM · That's your horoscope for today - by Ira Nox - April 15, 2014, 07:06 AM